E-commerce Product Lister: We're looking for You!
We are seeking a Part Time, Experienced E-commerce Account Manager / Product Lister
Duties will include but are not restricted to the following:
· Managing and maximising sales margins on all our selling platforms and proprietary websites
· Ensure competitiveness of all products on all sales channels
· New product launches and creating high-quality listings for a range of items.
· Product Listing on eBay, Facebook and other e-commerce platforms.
· Inventory control and price management
· Listing quality checks and enhancements
· Listing description & content writing. You will be responsible for describing each item, providing a clear and precise listing ready for sale online
· Commercial analysis and competitor research
· Manage marketing and promotion of product across platforms.
Essential Skills required:
· experience of creating and uploading listings on eBay and or other selling platforms and social media
· Candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to create single and variation listings
· Good working knowledge of eBay and other selling platforms
· Strong communications skills - Excellent oral and written English
· Exceptional customer service skills
We are particularly keen to grow our sales performance online, so a proven track record of sales and in-depth knowledge of these platforms would be vital for this role as is a general interest in Antiques. It is particularly important that you understand competitive pricing strategies in order to stay ahead of the competition whilst remaining profitable.
If you have what it takes then send us your CV now!
send your application and CV to email@example.com
(If you do NOT have experience or interest in antiques, please do not apply.)
Job Type: Part-time with the option of full-time in the long run
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.